Back to School

Habari za Leo (How is your Day?)

The past 3 weeks have been a very busy time for the Sol team in Tanzania. But the hard work has paid off and by Monday all the children at the centre will be back in school. 2012 was a very good year for all the children at the centre. School attendance was higher than it had been in years, the children received adequate school supplies, and report cards were higher than usual. For this we are very thank-ful, but this would not have been possible without your tremendous support. For that we would like to say Asante Sana Sana on behalf of the children.

Most of the fees have been paid, thank-you to the children's sponsors who sent funds, also thank-you to  Fursa- An International Education Project for dedicating yet another year of fees to many of the children.

Following is a letter that Patrick wrote to his sponsor:


Dear Priya family,
I hope that your all fine and well continue with your activities. To my 
side am fine and well doing in my studies. I hope you know that I love 
you very much with all your family and I miss you so much also I pray 
for you always
I want to tell you that thanks than thanks for everything which you 
help me every day in many things like school fees and school uniform 
and to love me very much. So I can say thanks very much for every 
things because I know you love me very much and forever and I always 
keep the promise which you promise me and I know you keep my promise 
too and I can’t forget you in all my life because God chosen you and 
your family to help me.
But don’t forget how much I love you so much my number one A + and 
not one – and always  you tell me ,please help me to hug all your family 
and have a good life my love forever..Love a lots
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy new year 2013.
Yours 
Patrick Charles or K tunn

Comments