Hey Everyone,
A little about the School I work at:
I am doing my teaching placement at Kimondolo Primary School. The ages are from 3-13. I am teaching on my own as there are not enough teachers to go around the classrooms. Sometimes the students will sit eight hours in and empty classroom just to have one class simply because there are not enough teachers. One day a volunteer walked into a class room and the class was sitting there with the teacher but nothing was happening. The class was supposed to be having English but there were no books. Teaching can be a challenge at times especially when I have to make a lesson plan two minutes before the class as the teachers do not want us to bring the books home. I also teach sports (phys Ed.). I really like teaching sports but there is only one soccer ball and there is only so much I can do with one ball.
The weather has been pretty good so far. It rained a bit the other morning but it usually only rains early in the morning and then during the day it’s pretty nice.

Comments