Happy Faces

Hey,

We have purchased Science equipment and Sports equipment for our school. The kids had their first taste of healthy competition and it was awesome to see the joy in their faces. I would post some pictures but the internet is very slow today so I will do it another day. Today was a pretty good day. I taught the school how to play volley ball. They really enjoyed it.

The weather has been pretty good so far. Not to hot but comfortable. A little cold for the locals though. We will be in shorts and a t-shirt and they will be in sweaters wondering why we are not cold.

The power goes off regularly but we have a generator at the house.

Tomorrow I am going on a safari. We are going to see some of the national parks of Tanzania and hope to see lots of wildlife.

Hope all is well where every you are.

Tom

Comments

  1. Hey tom, just checking my ability to comment:) Sounds like your having a gr8 time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun...make sure you take lots of pictures. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tom that is cool and sounds like your enjoying yourself. I hope there is time for me to see the safari as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment